Friday, November 27, 2009

ADC2: Final Results on Monday

The final results of the Android Developers Challenge 2 should be available on Monday and I have to admit that I am not too excited. I haven't seen any "kick-ass" applications while testing a few of the top 20...
Fish! downloads did increase a lot in the past, I don't know why exactly!? 14k downloads is the current status, and that is still without an update. The main reason for this is lack of time and a change of targets for the application. I am currently looking for a shark to implement, probably the most wanted features according to the comments.
I am also looking into fish swarm algorithms, there are already some good papers about this topic. As well as some nice implementations. I just need to figure out the fastest that is suited for the small device. A small sardine fish is ready to meet his friends *g*.

No comments:

Post a Comment