Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beo's Blog and ADC2

This is my firt Blog, and I am manly using this to post news about my Android applications and as a feedback option for everyone who wants to tell me how good or bad my applications are *g*.

So lets start with my first app "Fish!". It was actually created with the help of my brother so this one is basically a teamwork and most likly future applications will be as well. This opengl fish simulation was created for the ADC 2 (Android Developers Contest) and we decided to make it avaliable for free in the market so everyone can download it.
We might enhance the application later and create a benchmark application of it.

You might not see it, but we have used a very high level of details for the fish and the textures. So we are at the limit of the actuall devices. I hope you guys like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment